Wednesday, June 6, 2012

THANK YOU, times a million!

      This post would have came to you 2 weeks ago, except my computer decided it wanted to throw a tantrum and crash on me. She is still sitting somewhere in a hot and humid warehouse in the middle of Kentucky, probably gutted while it waits for her operation (aka hard drive).Maybe, one of my unsuspecting victims caught word on my lil' blog project and decided to reap havoc?

So yea...that happened, sadness. 

       But the important part is that YOU guys have helped to bring my blog to over 1,000 views!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU. I hope someone is finding a laugh out of my posts and maybe a lil' bit of insight into your own dating lives. I have a couple ideas that are brewing in my brain but I haven't be able to put a witty twist to them quite yet.

Till then, I shall share with you a picture of the fellow who sent me a message about 2 weeks ago and
bid you farewell 'til next time!

Winner, winner chicken dinner!
Happy hunting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment