Friday, June 15, 2012

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

Hello Beautifuls!!

My sister and I are on the phone today and she gets a questionable message from a guy who messaged her in the past that said something along the lines of..."I'm sorry I'm a lying piece of shit, I used this website to cheat on my girlfriend..." Granted, these were not the exact words, but you get the gist. So, she got curious and was met with THIS amazing profile!


Note: the other captions said...'me and my girlfriend who I cheated on using this site', 'I will never see this girl again, because I'm an idiot', and finally, my personal favorite 'I'm a pervert', 


Then you to find this, wonderfully typed, short, and sweet message for all the single women on the internet by said ex-girlfriend:


I wish I can find this woman and give her a standing ovation and buy her drinks all night! I know a few of my friends would pitch in and some of their friends and so forth!

You ma'am are today's...Bad Ass Woman! 


Boys what have we learned today?
1. Don't cheat!
2. Be careful if you call a woman psycho, because it is likely that she will show you psycho given the chance that you royally screw up.
and
3. Clear your browsing history, cache, and temp files and NEVER save your passwords if you're cheating on your girlfriend using the internet! (haha

No comments:

Post a Comment