Saturday, April 14, 2012

Carry-on Bag

It's a lazy Saturday afternoon as it rains and storms in beautiful Southern California. So what is someone to do on a day like this? Oh you know, talk to random people online about nothing at all. Really, the guys online are annoying me. So to make my life more enjoyable I like to mess with guys who think they are spitting the best game they have at me, when all they're doing is making a mess.

Anyways, this guy asks...
"You into packing white guy?"
I respond...
"As long as it fits into my carry-on bag. Luggage fees are outrages these days!"
He left shortly after that...

Come on fellas! Making sexual advances is not the way into a woman's heart. Maybe it is for an immature little girl who has yet to find her self-respect, but not for this woman.

As Jay-Z so famously put it..."On to The Next One"!

Ha! Get it? ;) 


TA-TA FOR NOW! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment