Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pizza Face

Morning!

Let me start off this short post with a quick background on my personal preference in men...at least physically. I am a mixed, half black & white woman. I only date white men. Yes, yes make all the judgments and comments you want, I've gotten it all.

Now, I always get the question from men, "Why do you only date white guys?" and my standard response is something along the lines of, "The same reason you like a particular kind of pizza over another...you just do".

So I get a message this morning asking the "Why do you only date white guys?", I send my standard response...and this is what he tells me...

 "Hope you like pepperoni on your white men! I have lots of acne...lol. jk."

Yea...that's not cute. I responded with "lol". You know the universal response that means 'I have no idea what to say right now'? ...Awkward! 





No comments:

Post a Comment