Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Farming

Hello Everyone!! 
Last night I was gearing up to give you my date from hell story, however, this morning I was met with a better story for the day. I ended up laughing all the way back to my apartment from school. Anyways, here it goes…
I have been talking to a guy for a couple days now, and it was going well. He was attractive, intelligent, was able to hold a conversation, respectful and just seemed like a great guy. Finally, yesterday afternoon we exchange numbers and he says he will call me a little after midnight, (I’m a night owl). Well midnight rolls around and nothing, 1am comes and goes, finally at 1:30 when I am done with homework I go to sleep. I wake up at 7am for school and I have a text message from him sent at 5:34am saying: “Hey, I’m so sorry I didn’t call I was tied up with work, I’ll call you later today”. 
Side Note: While this is probably a little bit my fault, before this conversation I never asked him what he does for a living. 
I forgive him, things happen. Then since I don’t even know what he does for a living, its time to ask. So I do and the conversation became progressively worse…
Me: “Hey what do you do for a living, I never caught that”
Him: “Oh sry, I never told you, I’m a farmer” 
Side Note:  The location he said he ‘farmed’ at was no where near farmland…there are only plots of shopping centers, restaurants, fast food, and residential neighborhoods where the only thing that grows are people’s appetites and the cash in cash registers. 
Me: “So what do you ‘farm’” *while I’m slowing beginning to realize what branch of agriculture he does*
Him: “Lol”
Me: “So just spill it, you grow weed, right?”
Him: “Well yea, is that going to be a problem?”
Me:  ”Uh yea, that’s a huge problem! You know what I want to do for living!” 
Side Note:  I want to work for FBI. 
Him: “Sorry, I guess we can’t talk anymore huh?”
Me: “Sorry, but no, but good luck in life”
~~
Now excuse me if I go off in a rant, but seriously fellas how about you READ what is on a woman’s profile BEFORE you make a conscious decision to message her…A woman who wants to work for the United States federal government, will probably want nothing to do with you when she find out you’re a “farmer”. My next point… “Farmer”, is that what you tell your parents? You’re an insult to legitimate farmers in America…./end rant.
Tip of the day: Ask the first day what a man does for a living, you don’t want to get caught up with a “farmer”. DEA could quickly ruin that relationship ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment