Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ugly Stick

Well hello there fellow dater,

     Summer is finally upon us! I hope you guys are all ready for the summer flings and juicy stories to tell your friends! I know I am! Except, I shall always share my juicy stories with you guys. :)

     Getting repeat messages from the same guy over and over again, is a bit obnoxious, right? Now, I understand technology can be annoying at times and not send messages for a myriad of reasons. What I don't understand is why they feel they need to send multiple messages days apart from each other. My record for the most messages received and I never replied? 10. Yea, annoying.

     So now I will bring you to the message(s) I received tonight. This guy sent me 4 messages today. All generally saying the same thing. I finally sent a simple "no" message to him.

He then proceeded to call me a bunch of nasty names ranging from a female dog to the n-word.

Now, granted I should have blocked him at that point, BUT I felt the need to stick up for myself tonight, so I  sent him this...
"You boys sure get feisty when you've been rejected, I do hope you know you're the one who wanted ME so badly all day". 
He then says
 "B*** your lucky I sent you a message, I just felt sorry for your ugly a**" 

I know I'm not the most beautiful swan in the pond and not everyone will find me as angelic and wonderful as I see myself (lol), BUT really now? Let me just add that he was U-G-L-Y!!!!!!

Anyone else have any good stories about a guy flippin' a 180 once you've rejected them?

Till next time!!

Surprise x-mas present for our fellow? 

No comments:

Post a Comment