Thursday, January 5, 2012

Twenty Bucks

For the record, I have discontinued all online dating, I was sick and tired of scum. However,I do like to dabble into my friend's dating lives.

This next post comes from a nice fellow who messaged my sister, on Plentyoffish.com. Here is the message:

"So, obviously you passed the aesthetics test or shallow men (such as myself) would never contact you, but a buddy of mine was looking over my should and claimed that - without a doubt - your profile looked to have been written by a guy since its just too perfect, minus the incompletion. He claimed that any account with so little information is a dead giveaway. I came to your defense, of course, but now we've got a $20 bet going as to whether or not you're real or not. So I wonder, just between us, am I about to lose $20??"
I took matters into my own hands and responded:

"Thanks for “coming” to my defense but I do not need anything from someone who is a self proclaimed, generic; jersey shore douche bag, who likely has the personality of a goldfish and only brings in shallow whores that probably give you herpes by the end of the night. So how about you and your pathetic side kick do yourselves a favor and jerk each other off? That way you won’t lose a dime. Clearly, you’re looking for a man to rock your world anyways, since you are too blind to notice real women when it is, literally, in front of your face." 

Oh the beauties of online dating :)

Happy hunting!
Online Dating is like an unexpected and very long game of Monopoly.

No comments:

Post a Comment